Why Take Shower
Why take shower? It is a pertinent question that might occur in your mind as you have subscribed to the prevailing system of taking shower regularly. It is an undeniable fact that people feel good after every shower. But do we not deserve to know why do we feel better and what are the other benefits of bathing than merely feeling good? Of course, we do. So have a look at this article before you go to take a shower next time. Once you are convinced about the benefits of taking shower you will be more interested in bathing. And anything done with voluntary eagerness reaps good result in turn.
Following are some reasons justifying the habit of taking shower:
- Shower cools your body and brings down the body temperature.
- It cleans your body and helps you get rid of dirt and filth.
- It refreshes your body after a strenuous day or a hectic work schedule.
- It clears the pores of your body by cleaning the dust particles blocking the wholes. Thus, the body becomes lighter and gets ready to extricate the waste through sweat.
- 70% of our body content is water. A lot of water goes out of body everyday through sweat and body waste. Therefore, body needs to regain water to rejuvenate itself. Taking shower and drinking water give body the necessary water particles.
- A shower is soothing to the whole body. Once the body gets soothed, each and every part gets to work better. It is a common observation that generally after bath most people feel better appetite. It shows that shower also works on the digestive system.
- A warm water bath wards off body pain and fatigue.
- Taking shower in winter is very necessary. It is the time when body becomes dry due to the dry climate. So take shower in winter to supply your body with adequate moisture.
- Taking shower, especially in summer, is very pleasant. Leaving alone the benefits of bathing, shower gives pleasure to your body as well as the mind.